Is pregnancy possible despite taking ipill within 72 hours after sex?

sir i had sex with guy,bt he didnt discharge bt due to confusion i had i after 8 hours we again had sex,bt then also he didnt discharge, den i didnt took the medicine................and after 14 hours i took a test from prega news...and it shows 1 pink afraid and dont want to be pregnant now wat should i do,quite confuse and afraid? plz do help me...........plz
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are Unlikely to become pregnant. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. Kindly do not worry, I can understand your concerns. Though you had sex twice and taken the I-pill within the prescribed time limit of 72 hours, considering that the chances of pregnancy is very very less. Failure rate of emergency pill like i-pill is less than 1%, so currently you do not have to worry. And it is too early to do a pregnancy test. One pink line indicates it is negative, but as I said earlier its too early to comment on that. What I advise you is wait and watch, if you miss your period for more than 7 days then you need to get a urine pregnancy test done. I also advise you to use some good contraception in mean while like condom or oral contraceptive pill which suits you to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!