Is pregnancy possible despite having periods?

Mar 2013
I am worried I might be pregnant.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST. Detailed Answer: Hello THanks for writing to us with your health concern. Please mention the date of your last menstrual period, so I can tell you what to do ahead. A pregnancy test will easily solve your confusion. All the best. Take care.
Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible despite having periods? 0 minute later
Last month I had my periods on 16th.. n this month I got them on 12th.. I am currently in my periods. . I had made out on 4th of January. But I didn't have sex. Neither vaginal nor anal.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: YOU CANNOT BE PREGNANT. Detailed Answer: If you are having your periods, you are not pregnant. Please dont worry. Nobody falls pregnant by just making out. Vaginal penetrative sex is required. Take care, and dont worry .
Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible despite having periods? 2 minutes later
I apologise for nagging. . But.. I am feeling nauseous. Urinating a lot n suffering headache and dizziness. Mood swings also. He had ejaculated on upper part of my butts btw.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO CHANCES OF A PREGNANCY. Detailed Answer: You do not have to apologize . Am here anytime to clear all doubts. This could be part of the menstrual syndrome - such symptoms are very common during periods. Since there was NO vaginal penetration at all, as you are sure, there is no question of a pregnancy at all. I am available anytime to discuss this or any other health problem anytime, it is not nagging , it is natural apprehension. Please contact me anytime directly at - WWW.WWWW.WW Take care.
Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible despite having periods? 35 hours later
Hello doctor.. one more day has passed and I am still suffering from nausea,vomiting and loose motions. Its the fifth day of my periods and the bleeding has almost stopped. I wonder if its because of the stress. I had taken an ECP too on fourth January. Could it be possibly be its side effects? And should I be sure I am not pregnant at all?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Since you had your periods, pregnancy is ruled out. Also, without vaginal sex, pregnancy is further impossible. Since you are so very apprehensive, go ahead and take a test anyway, it will be inexpensive and will provide you mental peace. The nausea, vomiting and loose motions are often side effects of the ECP, and stress related too. Take care.