Is pregnancy possible after having sex during safe period?
User rating for this question
I am 37 year old and I have got 9 months old baby. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 24th Feb'2014. I had my period last month on 29th Jan'2014. Can you tell me if I will get pergenant because my period cycle was due in next 7 days time and I had unprotected sex.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS QUITE LOW OR RARE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. According to your last period date, you did unprotected sex on SAFE period (last 5 to 7 days of cycle) if your previous cycle was quite regular. Here, your chance of pregnancy is quite LOW or RARE. You should wait for next coming period. If you miss your period due date, you must undergo one home pregnancy test after 2 weeks to clear doubt. Hope, it will be helpful for your information. Kindly, close the discussion, if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future with contraceptive. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
People also viewed
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during safe period
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of safyral?
- Dermovate cream for skin lightening
- Is vaginal bleeding or spotting a side effect of lo minastrin fe?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of depo-provera contraceptive?
- Is there a possibility of pregnancy after sex
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of jinteli?
- Uses of medicine xaria
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of vestura?
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during periods
- Ear helix is weeping
- Is it okay to swallow smegma
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex in the safe period
- Is karvol dangerous if swallowed
- Is pregnancy possible after safe sex