Is pillow humping a normal thing to do?

Question
Its kind of an ambarassing question to ask anybody else but I can't sleep good without pillow humping. I just wanted to know if it is normal. I don't have any sex at all.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 5 hours later
Brief Answer: You have normal sex so relax Detailed Answer: Hello Pillow humping is a kind of sexual self gratification , just like masturbation. You habit tells me that you have a normal desire for sex. I don't think this habit is going to affect you. So there is no reason to be concerned. Any more questions are welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Is pillow humping a normal thing to do? 17 hours later
Is there ways to make my erections last long to make it last longer?

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Have self confidence Detailed Answer: Hello There are ways to have a good sex life. You should avoid drugs of abuse like tobacco,alcohol.Eat a good balanced diet, exercise daily and self confidence. Anxiety about performance has very negative effect on erection. Remember, the biggest sex organ in the body is between the ears, not legs so stop worrying about future sex . Any more queries are welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA