Is pain in my hips,neck and shoulder due to bone viruses?

hi iam a 26 year old female with 3 children and i wanted to aske about bone viruses i had a soar hip for 4 days to the point i couldnt sit or hardly walk and a day later my shoulder and neck began to ache really bad as well i was wondering what could be wrong
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later

Painful hip followed by pain in neck and shoulder can be due to a generalised bone disorder like osteopenia due to absence of adequate calcification of bones because of frequent pregnancies.

Another possible cause can be arthritis of hip joint ( maybe septic arthritis) along with cervical spondylosis or frozen shoulder causing neck and shoulder pain.

The exact diagnosis can be made only after a detailed examination by an orthopaedician.

Neck and hip X-rays will be helpful in ruling out cervical spondylosis and infective arthritis.

In the mean time you can take a mild pain killer like ibuprofen, try to give rest to your joints, do a hot fomentation and apply a local analgesic gel for relief.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.