Is pain and stiffness in my neck caused due to Aggrenox?
User rating for this question
I have been taking Aggrenox for less then three months and for the last probably a month I have been experiencing pain and stiffness in the back of my thighs. Sometimes the pain is so great that I have difficulty walking. Some days it is worse than others. It occurred to me yesterday that it may be a result of the Aggrenox. I have not started any other meds recently. I have not consulted my Physician about this as yet. I might add that I am being treated for rheumatoid arthritis for the last 15 years.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Not related to Aggrenox Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query The symptoms you are suffering from is not related to Aggrenox, aggrenox contains aspirin and dipyridamole which most commonly causes stomach issues like burning sensation above the umbilicus, acide reflux, etc Here are my suggestions to you 1. Approach a physician for examination. 2. I suggest CT of the lumbo sacral spine as compression of nerves in the lower lumbar area can cause these symptoms 3. I also suggest the following blood test complete blood count, total CPK and random blood sugar For now take adequate rest, do not engage in strenous activities and also Tab Aceclofenac is the ideal drug of choice for these types of pain, a local application of diclofenac will help as well, please approach your physician with my suggestion I hope I was of help I wish you a speedy recovery Regards
People also viewed
- Gastroparesis and cpap machine
- Mole on ear lobe hurts
- A pea sized hard lump under skin near coxycc
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Does herniated disc cause pain and stiffness in neck
- Metronidazole and cranberry
- Mad cow disease how long does it last
- Heartbeat throbbing in ear and migraine
- Can my neck pain and stiffness be due to whiplash?
- Opening mouth make jaws and ears hurt
- Depiwhite mixed with evion cream
- Stiffness in neck and pain in tailbone
- Ear infection and high pulse rate
- Stiffness in neck and pain in collarbone
- High wax level in ears