Is oxyelite pro safe? Use it while on tobacco?

First is oxyelite pro safe? And can I also use it if I use tobacco products? I just want to make sure before I take this product that it is safe. I am a healthy individual, exercise 6 days a week and drink plenty of water.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 31 minutes later
Hi there.

Thank you for posting your question here.

To the best of my knowledge Oxyelite Pro is safe provided only that it is not used in combination with other weight loss drugs or prescription medications. You might also be advised to have your thyroid function (blood test) done before you start on it. It does not have any adverse reaction with tobacco products although these, on their own, need little help to damage your body!

I would say this however. As a general rule weight-loss is best achieved, not by yo-yo diets or weight loss aids and medications but rather by permanent change to eating habits. I'm sure you already know only too well what these are. Weight control is a way of life.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further concerns.