Is oxelite a steroid?

is oxyelite a steriod
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 48 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

Oxelite is not a steroid. It is a collection of compounds which theoretically cause thermogenesis or heat production in the body. There are multiple ingredients which are summarized at the following website:

I urge you to use extreme caution if you are considering taking this medication. Just because it is not a steroid does not make it safe to use and this supplement has not been tested in large clinical trials to assess for possible side effects.

Thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga