Is online prescription of Xanax available?

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Hi, I have anxiety and use Xanax for sleep. Can this be prescribed online?
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic! I am sorry to inform you that medicines cannot be prescribed online. We can help you with decision making and provide second opinions wherever needed. Xanax being a short acting benzodiazepine, may cause a break in your sleep after four to five hours when its level in the blood falls. Longer acting benzodiazepines are better sleep aids. Am sorry for not being of any help. Best wishes. Dr Preeti Parakh MD Psychiatry