Is noni juice good for cancer patients? What is the quantity that should be consumed?
User rating for this question
IS NONI JUICE GOOD FOR CANCER PATIENTS ? IF SO, HOW MUCH SHOULD BE TAKEN ?
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: It has no proven role in cancer Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Noni juice is heavily promoted as helpful in prevention and treatment of many diseases like cancer. However, there is no scientific evidence behind it. No human study has ever supported this claim. Even USFDA and American Cancer Society have refuted these claims. Hence cancer physicians cannot recommend noni juice to their patients. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any. Regards.
People also viewed
- Treatment for glioblastoma tumor
- Growth on liver non-cancerous
- Glioblastoma terminal phase
- Malignant glioblastoma stage 4
- Ingrown toenail causes
- Prawns is good for cancer patients
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumor grade 4
- What juices are good for lung cancer
- Treatment and cure for Inferiority complex
- What foods are good for cancer patients during chemo
- Drugs/medication for Arnold–chiari malformation
- Whar are good juices and fruit for rectal cancer patients
- Treatment and cure for Gastrointestinal bleeding
- What vaccinations should be adminstered to a lung cancer patient
- Hip dysplasia causes