Is noni juice good for cancer patients? What is the quantity that should be consumed?

Oncologist
Question
IS NONI JUICE GOOD FOR CANCER PATIENTS ? IF SO, HOW MUCH SHOULD BE TAKEN ?
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: It has no proven role in cancer Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Noni juice is heavily promoted as helpful in prevention and treatment of many diseases like cancer. However, there is no scientific evidence behind it. No human study has ever supported this claim. Even USFDA and American Cancer Society have refuted these claims. Hence cancer physicians cannot recommend noni juice to their patients. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any. Regards.