Is nausea, tender stomach symptoms of expected periods or pregnancy ? Can missed pills have caused this?

Hello, I'm on the pill and my period isn't due for another 12 days (at least that's how many pills I have left). I missed 2 pills just over a week ago, but not thinking had sex with my partner. For about 5 days now, I've been feeling nauseous, have had a really tender tummy, what feels like very dull period pain and quite bad wind. I currently feel quite bloated and like I have dull period pain. Is it possible I could be pregnant? Or would it be too early for any symptoms?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 15 minutes later

Yes, there is very very lowest possibility of becoming pregnant with 2 missed pills.

Symptoms -nausea, lower abdominal pain are non specific. If these symptoms are due to pregnancy, urine pregnancy test will be positive. So get the urine pregnancy test. If negative, you are not pregnant. But repeat the test minimum 2 times after 48 hours gap. Ex. if three urine pregnancy tests are negative with 2 days gap between each test, that is 100% assuring that you are not pregnant.

Dr. Jagdish