Is my widal test report normal ?

hi my name ageng from indonesia i got widal test result :

Salmonella Typhi 0 Negative
s.parathyphi A -0 positive 1:80
s.parathyphi B -0 Negative
s.parathyphi c -0 positive 1:160
Salmonella Typhi H Negative
s.parathyphi A -H Negative
s.parathyphi B -H positive 1:320
s.parathyphi C -H Negative
what does it meant
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in General Health
Follow-up: Is my widal test report normal ? 5 minutes later
now i can't eat my touge is not really good and i can't swallow colour tounge some white
i have fever for two day
now i don't have fever
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 36 minutes later

The results of the Widal Test are positive for typhoid (also known as Enteric Fever ).

The disease is almost exclusively acquired abroad through the ingestion of heavily contaminated food and water.

Salmonella paratyphi causes bacterial enteric fever which is characterised by an abrupt onset, continued fever, malaise, headache, anorexia, enlargement of spleen, bradycardia, XXXXXXX spots on trunk occur on approximately 25% of Caucasians, constipation is more common than diarrhea in adults.

Complications include perforation/hemorrhage/ulceration of the intestines, less frequently psychosis, hepatitis, cholecystitis, pneumonitis, and pericarditis. It is clinically similar to typhoid fever but milder with lower fatality rate.

Common Enterocolitis may result without enteric fever this is characterised by headache, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration.

The condition is treated with antibiotics for at least 2 weeks. When untreated, typhoid fever persists for three weeks to a month.

You might consult your primary care physician, for examination and prescription of the antibiotics to treat your condition.

I hope this helps. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.