Is my semen analysis report normal?

Semen analysis report : Advice
Days of abstinence : 3 days
Time of collection :6.50pm
Method of collection :masturbation

Volume :5.4ml
Colour:greysih white
Liqueifcation time :<30
Viscosity :normal

Sperm count :63.80milliom/ml
Total count:344.52million/ml

Motility (within 1 hr of ejaculation :
Fast forward progressive : 5 %
Slow progressive : 30 %
Sluggish :15 %
Immotile :50 %

Viability : 55%

Normal forms : 45 %
Abnormal forms : 55 %
Round cell morphology :
Pus cells :1-3 hpf
Red blood cells-0-1hpf
Immature sperm cells 2-4
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Mostly normal; motility of sperm can be better

Detailed Answer:
The report you have uploaded is generally indicative of normal spermatogenesis. You have adequate volume in ejaculate, and the sperm concentration is also quite satisfactory. The morphology pattern also is not suggestive of any major anomaly. The motility can be slightly better - we would want progressive motility to reach over 50%, which in your case is 35%, but you need not be too apprehensive of this as the total concentration of motile sperm is nearly 100 million/ejaculate which is more than 10 million /ml which is the minimum reference standard as laid down by WHO.
I suggest you repeat the semen analysis after one month, as technically WHO recommends that any inference should be drawn after 2 analyses, the second preferably spaced one month after the first analysis.
Hope I have been able to reassure you.
Follow-up: Is my semen analysis report normal? 8 minutes later

1 month tried, my partener gets blood from vagina during first time sex (it because of hymen may be broken )for few days ,and also she is having pain during insertion . after regular insertion now she is having no pain .

she also said that she never insert her finger inside his vagina before .

we had sex before ovulation, at that time she is having pain so i cant insert deep (70 % insert) .but i ejaculate my semen into his vagina . but not preganant.

partner age is 26 .

this is the first semen analysis. sample taken after 96 hours absitence.

i did jerking the penis in the absitence periond( start and stop technique )

is it ok to do like this before giving sample ?

my confusion is am i healthy fertile ?

already i am taking GNC multivitamins for men .

is there any additional supplements i have to take improve my sperm ?

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
please continue what you are using at present.

Detailed Answer:
There are several parameters when we check semen and most of the parameters are normal in your case. So I suggest you continue using the technique you have been using earlier. Intravaginal ejaculation is required which you srrm to be doing successfully. True fertility can be specified only in the presence of previous conception. Reports will not guarantee that.
You can continue to use the multivitamins which might further help improve sperm quality.
Hope you are successful in your endeavours.