Is my pregnancy viable with HCG at 1200?

hello doctor, i had an IUI done on 24th XXXXXXX and did a beta hcg on 7th feb which came positive at 77 after two days i.e on 9th it was 166 then after four days on 13th feb it was 1200.. now my doctor told me to come on 22nd feb for ultrasound... do i need to get more beta hcg done? is my pregnancy viable ? also my progestrone level is 39 and i am taking two tablets of susten 200 mg each and 5 mg folic acid so i need to take any more supplements?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Your pregnancy is viable Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in answering. I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Gynecology, working with an experienced Gynecologist. I answer on her behalf. Based on the HCG levels you mentioned, I consider your pregnancy is viable. Further testing of the well-being by an Ultrasound scan is good. The medications you are on are good and would suffice for now. Only after complete blood investigations need for any other supplements can be identified. Regards,
Follow-up: Is my pregnancy viable with HCG at 1200? 2 days later
i just had an ultrasound done today and they confirmed that i have twins. my last period dat was 11th XXXXXXX they told me i m 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and the heartbeat of baby will come after 2 weeks. can u please explain me what week of pregnancy i m coz i feel that i m in six week of pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: Congratulations Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. The exact age of your pregnancy can be ascertained based on the scan findings. But based on the dates, I consider you to be in 4th week only counting from the day of the ovulation and the procedure. Regards,