Is my penis size sufficient to make my wife pregnant?

my penis is 3.5 inch, is it enough to satisfy my wife, is it enough to make my wife pregnant i am an indian by origin, so is my penis enough to satisfy an indian women sexually
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sexual problems Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query. I think you are trying to say that the length of your erect penis is 3.5 inches. First, you should clarify how have you measured the length. This should be measured on the upper surface, not the down surface, from the base of penis from pubic bone to the tip of glans. Then one has to take in to consideration the fat level. In obese individuals, some part is buried in fat. As far as the question of satisfying an Indian woman is concerned, the average length of vagina in normal condition is 3-4 inches but only outer one third has the nerve supply . The inner two third has no sensations at all . As you know, woman get sexual satisfaction when the erect penis rubs against the outer third of vagina . so there should be no problem at all in your ability to enjoy a satisfactory sex life. Pregnency is the result of Union of a motile sperm and egg. The size of penis has no relation with the sperms or Pregnency If I can be of any further help, please let me know. Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow-up: Is my penis size sufficient to make my wife pregnant? 6 hours later
thanks sir for your reply, 3.5 inch is the size of my errected penis, from the base to the top, so sir, will the size of my penis sufficient to satisfy my wife sexually and to make her a mother.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: SEXUAL PROBLEMS Detailed Answer: Hello thanks for the query. I have no doubt in my mind that there would be no problems. To become a father, your semen should contain sufficient number of motile sperms,size is not related to fertility. Good Luck DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: Is my penis size sufficient to make my wife pregnant? 13 hours later
Thanks Sir for your reply, sir, is there any natural ways or processes to increase penis size and sexual capacities, I've a problem of early coming of my semens. please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Sexual Dysfunctions Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. No,there is no natural way to increase penis size. You can learn to control the time to ejaculate that is if you have a problem of early ejaculation, you can overcome it by sex therapy. It involves 10-12 sex therapy sessions. Hope I have been of some help to you DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA