Is my penis length within normal range?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
hello I am XXXXXXX my penis is 6in when erect, is this unusually big
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is normal Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query ,Based on the facts that you have posted I can state that penis of a length of 6 inches on erection is considered to be within normal range . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Is my penis length within normal range? 7 hours later
in reference to this excluded my foreskin because I asked this question due to the fact one website said the highest erection measured was 5.88in. mine is also 5in in soft state.i noticed on the WWW.WWWW.WW website the normal range for soft penises is 3-4in and 5.1-5.9erect I must be at bigger end of range

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is not abnormal. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Female vagina on arousal is capacious enough to accommodate erected penis up to the length of 7-8 inches.You have just 0.1 inch more than what you have read on some web site. Please do not worry ,it is not going to pose any problem in enjoying sex. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Is my penis length within normal range? 3 hours later
I also have a question regarding my foreskin, it is on the tight side and unretractable can it be loosened so I can keep it permanently retracted, I gather some men can keep it permanently folded back and my mate does thank you very much Dr P.T XXXXXXX your advice on my questions regarding penis size have been very helpful for both me and my mate XXXXXXX who's are both on the big side we both feel much more confident in the siuations listed above. many thanks

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer: You may need to get circumcised. Detailed Answer: Helo Thanks for follow up. If you have difficulty on retracting foreskin over glans completely and if it is painful I would suggest you to get circumcised . However you need to consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment He will decide regarding the need for circumcision. If necessary go ahead and get it done. It is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure. It will help you to have enjoyable sex through out the life. Do not attempt to keep it in retracted position as there is risk of developing Paraphimosis which is more XXXXXXX than Phimosis. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.