Is my partner still a virgin if after penetration she was bleeding?

I am 30 years old, 71 kg.
I was having sex with my partner who is virgin and accidentaly my penis entered uncompletely her vigina and I have got it out immediately and she was bleeding. Is she still virgin?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 28 minutes later

You should be knowing that there is something like a curtain which is there in virgin female which guards the entry to vagina.

This is normally intact in most of the femeals who are virgin.

Yes, there are incidences in which the hymen broke without penetrative sex like cycling,some sports activity etc.

This was to give you some idea about the normal things.Now let us comes to your case.

You had accidently entered your penis in to her vagina and she had a bleed.9 out of 10 cases,this has broken the hymen and the reason for bleeding should be breaking of hymen,so her hymen is now broken and as per the routine she is not a virgin if you go by defination of virgin means the one who do not has intact hymen.

It is very fragile and penetrative sex can broke it readily.

Please take care as apart from breaking hymen, which is done, she can get pregnant by this also. Even if you do not ejaculate inside,so please avoid unprotected sex.

I hope this answers your query.

I will be available for follow up.