Is my lung disease untreatable?

My consultant says my lung disease is untreatable does this mean its advanced i was given a lung age of 76yrs i am 46f
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 5 minutes later
Hi, It depends on the type of lung disease you have been diagnosed with. You can send the reports of your test results to me to assist you further. All the best! Dr.Alba
Follow-up: Is my lung disease untreatable? 16 minutes later
Emphasema on ihalers spireev ventolin and clenil 200
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 days later
Brief Answer: Life expectancy depends on the severity of damages Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sending in more of your medical data. Emphysema prognosis is depending on the severity of the damages to the lungs. However, it all depends on the individual patterns. No doctor could predict exactly your life expectancy. Wish you all the best! Dr.Alba