Is my blood pressure and weight in normal range?

BP - ranges lower side 80 to 90; Higher side 120-130. In general no issue in digestion, no fatigue... My Age : 50; My Weight: 65: My height: 161 cm. Your advice for next step.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Exercise will make it ideal.... Detailed Answer: Hi, As per the details provided, I am happy with your blood pressure. Telma 20mg tablets seems to be doing a wonderful job in keeping your blood pressure stable. Marginal fluctuation of 10mmHg (both readings) are normal. Continue with Telma. Your weight seems to be marginally above normal standard. You could do better by reducing another 5kg. This can be achieved with slight reduction in calorie and with active exercise. I suggest you to cut down on sugar, reduce amount of rice, avoid sweet, prefer to use whole fruit instead of fruit juice, cut down papad, pickle, salad dressing, ice cream and deserts. In addition start exercise - 15-20minutes brisk walking for 5 days a week. Besides these life style change, keep a low salt diet. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards