Is my bad body odour due to an internal body problem?

ENT Specialist
I am 36 yr old female, 140 lbs have been dealing with an odor coming from all over. Sitting next to people, friends they tell me it smells of trash, feet, amonia, just a rotten smell, that doesnt ever go away. I have been tested for TMAU, Isovaeric acidemia, diabetes, all blood work, etc. I have never had any scans or mri's to see if if could be XXXXXXX I avoid all social situations because no matter how many baths, perfume, etc, nothing helps it's def. an XXXXXXX problem, I just don't know where to start. What are your suggestions?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 2 hours later

Thanks for the query,

Well you, have the smell problem, for this there are many possibilities, the first possibility, may be of some renal pathology. other causes includes hepatic encephalopathy( a lever pathology)., some times it is genetic, the gene responsible is major histoincompatibility gene., bacterial infection of sweat glands of skin--the bacteria responsible is stylococcus epidermidis.

So, these are the common conditions of bad odour.

What you will have to do now---

1- takebath atleast 3 times a day with antibiotic soap.
2- use antibacterial solution, like ozaena , for local application.
3- Get your self investigated like renal and lever profile.
4-Take a course of oral anti fungal., and a antibiotic.

Dont worry, you will be soon out of this problem.