Is my average blood pressure and heart rate good or bad?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my avg. blood pressure 115/59 Heart rate 79 is this go or bad also I',m 63 years old
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
A blood pressure of 115/59 with a pulse of 79 is excellent for your age if not ideal as far as vital signs go. You need not worry about these readings at all. Just keep on monitoring your blood pressure every month to see the trends and continue with your healthy lifestyle you must be following till now.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.