Is multiple myeloma curable?
User rating for this question
is multiple myloema curable ? it is in stage 2...
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 8 hours later
Brief Answer: It is controllable but not curable. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, as of today's date, multiple myeloma is not curable (stage 1 to 3). However, many effective therapies are available which result in good control and patients can survive for years together. Research in this field has been very successful in recent years and it is likely to improve further in the coming years. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.
People also viewed
- Mechanism of action of imitinef mercilet
- Omni nutrition hcg drops
- Myeloma versus multiple myeloma
- Multiple myeloma pcr test
- Hcg high psa count
- Side effects estradiol drug
- Petechiae in multiple myeloma
- Drug interactions with lipozene
- Multiple myeloma hole in fingernail
- 25 year old tonsil cancer
- Puss on stoma skin
- Neomycin/polymyxin gramicidin eye drops
- What is omni drops
- Palatine rugae in mouth pain any cancer sign
- Low platelet multiple myeloma