Is multiple myeloma curable?
User rating for this question
is multiple myloema curable ? it is in stage 2...
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 8 hours later
Brief Answer: It is controllable but not curable. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, as of today's date, multiple myeloma is not curable (stage 1 to 3). However, many effective therapies are available which result in good control and patients can survive for years together. Research in this field has been very successful in recent years and it is likely to improve further in the coming years. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.
People also viewed
- Myeloma versus multiple myeloma
- Guillian-barre syndrome took therapy regained balance why are there headaches
- Multiple myeloma pcr test
- Osteosarcoma kortison treatment
- Small subcentimeter inguinal lymph nodes
- Done seminal fluid culture what does the report indicate
- Interstitial thickening in mesentery
- Petechiae in multiple myeloma
- Head injury pain head heaviness taken painkillers treatment
- Indigestion intense flatulence no relief with home remedies suitable remedy
- Multiple myeloma hole in fingernail
- Instaflex for patellofemoral syndrome
- Peutz jeghers syndrome statistics
- Low hemoglobin levels is it safe to take dexorange
- Low platelet multiple myeloma