Is moderate red wine consumption safe when having high blood pressure and cholesterol?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query in my opinion she can take one or two drinks for red wine but not more than that . Red wine is good for health in moderate amounts and cuts the bad cholesterol increasing the good one but in excess mounts its bad . So in my view she can go for it in controlled manner. Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Can i take nizoral topical for tinea of the body ?
- Can i take monistat for yeast infection, vaginal ?
- High cholesterol high blood pressure 90 150
- Is ceftin used in the treatment of osteomyelitis ?
- Whats worse high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Is effexor xr used in the treatment of depression?
- Antibiotics tablets for fever and cough
- Antibiotic for phglem cough
- Is 197 cholesterol bad high blood pressure
- Best antibiotic for cough
- Smoking crystal meth and taking antibiotics
- High cholesterol high blood pressure distended stomach
- Is yasmin used in the treatment of contraception ?
- Antibiotic for mrd ecoli in urine culture
- Good diet for high cholesterol and high blood pressure