Is mifeprestone sufficient to cause abortion?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: you need additional medicines Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I understand your current health concern. A single tablet of Mifeprestone 200mg is not sufficient to cause abortion or termination of pregnancy. You need to take 2 to 3 such doses orally. Also, you will require Misoprostol tablets additionally as well. I usually give my patients a single tablet of 600mg of Mifeprestone, followed by 2 tablets of Misoprostol vaginally after 2 hours, and another 2 tablets of Misoprostol repeated after another 4 hours. Both the drugs are prescription medications; you should take them under the supervision of your doctor. Please get the right dosage and number of drugs prescribed by your doctor. Wish you recover quickly.
Follow-up: Is mifeprestone sufficient to cause abortion? 13 minutes later
If I get severe abdominal pains during this procedure can I take painkillers?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
People also viewed
- Can gynaecosid cause an abortion?
- Is it good to use gynaecosid twice
- When the heartbeat starts for fetus
- Does regestrone cause abortion
- Is mifeprestone sufficient to cause abortion
- Too frequent use gynaecosid
- Home remedies to treat bulky uterus
- Causes of abortion
- Menthol cause abortion
- Post menopause bulky utreus
- Mtp problem in future pregnancies
- Mildly bulky uterus with a posterior wall
- When should i start taking familion tablets
- Bulky uterus and infertility
- Uterus bulky mildly tender