Is microdermabrasion a better option for removing lines on my forehead?

Im 28-Year-Old male and back when i was in my teens i used to wear du rags at night pretty tight. That left lines on my forehead that dont seem to ever go away. They almost look like wrinkles.. 2-3 lines going horiztonally (rainbow shape) across forehead. Its not serious but they are a bit visible. Is there a product that may get ride of those lines? What about Microdermabras​ion machine?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Considerations Detailed Answer: Hello and thank you for submitting your question. Your best bet would be to see a dermatologist or physician at a education spa who performs cosmetic procedures such as microdermabrasion abrasion or injectable fillers (such as hyaluronuc acid - Juvaderm, Restalyne). They can evaluate your skin and determine what procedure/treatment might be best for you. In the meantime, make sure to moisturize your face well and minimize sun exposure to the skin. Call a few offices in your area and inquire about the cost of these products and if consultations are free. Thanks again for submitting your question, I hope this helped. Take care, Dr G