Is masturbation and intercourse without ejaculation harmful?

Psychiatrist
Question
i would like to take your advise regarding following: is masterbation/intercourse without ejaculation harmful? i ejaculate only once in a month but masterbate/have intercourse at least 20 times in a month. This allows me to stay hard and keep my partner fully satisfied. The great advantage is added concentration and better socialising. some say this is bad in long run. what's your advise? how often should i eajculate in a month?
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 16 hours later
Brief Answer: No need to hold ejaculation. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. It is important to know that body produce semen in a constant rate. If we do not ejaculate regularly (2-6 times a week), then semen passed in urine without our knowledge. There is no benefit of holding ejaculation, in my opinion also it not good in long term because it is not natural. There is no upper limit for ejaculation number per month. I see patients who ejaculate 4 to 50 times a month without any problem. It more depend on your sexual/masturbation frequency. So, continue your sexual life without holding ejaculation. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards, http://bit.ly/Dr-Ashish-Mittal

Follow-up: Is masturbation and intercourse without ejaculation harmful? 8 minutes later
Dear Doctor, Thanks for the mail. I hold ejaculation because of following reasons: 1. when i ejaculate daily/more i fell very tired mentally and physically 2. i feel frustruated and gets angry sooner 3. my concentration diminishes 4. quality of my erection and sex drive lessens My que to you is that does holding the ejaculate pose any medical problems in long term? I read your mail carefully and agree to you regarding people who ejaculate frequently but i should also point to you that every single individual is different. To me it hold tangible benfits like increased sex drive/concentraion/emotion control/ physical stamina. Please answer whether it will cause any medical problems?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks for follow up. Some people have many wrong ideas about semen loss - that it takes lots of body energy to produce it. Its loss causes ill effects on health like nervous weakness, reduced energy or sexual problems like impotence in the future which is not true. Due to that they have tendency to preserve semen. If person have these mis-information in subconscious mind then they used to have psychological and physical symptoms after semen loss due to guilt and fear. Some physical weakness is normal after ejaculation. So do not worry about this and your problem will solve. You can also take some multivitamins like B complex for 1 month for tiredness. If you are holding ejaculation after orgasm, then there is more chance you will loose your semen in urine. To check it get your urine examination done for presence of sperm/semen after sex/masturbation. People who hold ejaculation can have following problem in future: Retrograde ejaculation (passing semen in urinary bladder), erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful. Wish you good health. Regards