Is magnetic accupressure rotator machine helpful?

General Surgeon
Question
is magnetic accupressure rotator machine helpful? does it help in losing weight if I do it for around 10 minutes both in morning and evening?
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: magnetic accupressure not helpful significantly Detailed Answer: Hi Namasthe Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear XXXX Magnetic rotator accupressure machine are widely advertised and marketed with lots of promises made and assurance given in loosing weight. Anyone who is desperate and eager to loose weight falls prey to such advertisement and go for it. I personally do not recommend such products neither do my colleagues who deal with obesity. Weight loss can only be achieved when the energy expenditure exceeds the energy consumption. Energy expenditure is promoted by regular exercise and promoting physical activity. Following Things benefit to greater level 1. Daily brisk walking for 30 minutes at a stretch. 2. Diet control and modifications Nothing can be achieved without effort and sweating. Magnetic accupressure rotator machine only tones up the muscle and makes one look slim . It does not signicantly help in weight loss. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon

Follow-up: Is magnetic accupressure rotator machine helpful? 34 minutes later
Is it helpful if I do it along with walking, skipping and diet control?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can complement exercise and diet control Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Ms It will definitely complement diet control and exercise but cannot substitute it. Diet control and exercise are cornerstone for weight loss. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy life. Do write directly to me if you need any further assistance. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak

Follow-up: Is magnetic accupressure rotator machine helpful? 3 minutes later
thanks doctor.. :-)

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take care Detailed Answer: Take care madam Best Regards Deepak