Is long term antibiotics causing stomach cramps?

My developmentally disabled daughter has been on augmenting for 7 days for a sinus infection, she's non verbal but is now acting as though she has stomach cramps. Has she been on the antibiotic long enough?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Follow-up: Is long term antibiotics causing stomach cramps? 6 minutes later
Not sure where the answers pop up?
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 11 minutes later

I am not exactly sure about what your question is.

Yes, a 7 day course of Tab.Augmentin for sinusitis is enough.

Regarding your child's behavior (acting as though she has stomach cramps), I cannot comment on it without proper examination and further more details.

Hope this answers your query. Please get back to me with more details if you have any further questions.
Follow-up: Is long term antibiotics causing stomach cramps? 10 minutes later
Thank you doctor, that was the question. I hate antibiotics and am afraid of the "super bug" phenom if i don't complete an antibiotic course. I understand you can not comment on the cramps. as a non verbal woman even hands on diagnostics are a shot in the dark. Just wanted to make sure she had enough augmentin on board to get rid of the sinus infection.
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 12 minutes later

Thank You for your feedback.

Please click on the accept button below.