Is itching over my back,shoulders and lower legs be caused by a prescription I am taking?

I have developed an itch -- covers my back, shoulders upper arms and lower legs. I use an itching cream and Eucerin, Calming C ream, altenateely, seveeral times a day. BUT - there is no relievving the condition -- after about 6 weeks. Can this be caused by a prescription I am taking? Is it simply topical? Any opinion?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Drug eruption Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. There is a possibility of drug eruption. Drug reactions usually present in a way similar to mentioned by you. I would like to know, what prescription you are taking. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. For now take an anti histamine tablet. This will give relief from itch. Thank you