Is it wrong to masturbate in the underwear ?

Hello. I am 29 year old XXXXXXX man. I almost exclusively masturbate in my underwear (while wearing them), I rarely take my penis out. I find I finish faster and it's more comfortable and pleasurable. Is this normal? I feel weird about it and I am eberrased to tell my partner. Thank you
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 23 minutes later

There is nothing wrong with you when you masturbate wearing your underwear.

At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum.

You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and whether you like masturbating with your underwear on is your individual preference. There is nothing wrong with it as many people orgasm this way.

However, take care that you wear cotton underwear and masturbate slowly as it may cause chafing or friction rub otherwise.

Hope this answers your query.

If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.