Is it serious to experience recurring chest discomfort?
User rating for this question
I have chest discomfort which comes and go's. Should I be worried?
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, One of the causes to the chest discomfort could be related to heart disease. So, I'd suggest to run ECG and other cardiac tests to rule out heart problems (ECHO and stress test). If everything with your heart is ok, then, it could be related to stress or work overload. Hormonal changes at your age are also another factor. I'd suggest to : - eat healthy - do regular physical activity - avoid caffeine drinks - try to cope with stress through stress-relieving techniques. All the best! Dr.Benard
People also viewed
- Is it serious to experience recurring chest discomfort
- Stomach and chest discomfort and tingling
- Is red irritated eyes a side effect of cardizem?
- Laryngitis chest discomfort
- Left chest discomfort itch
- Having cough with chest discomfort anything serious
- Is blurred vision a side effect of bicalutamide?
- 138 over 95 blood pressure
- Is ringing in the ears a side effect of covaryx?
- Blood pressure 138 96
- High blood pressure 138 over 97
- Is 138 96 high blood pressure
- 138 over 97 blood pressure
- Is pale skin a side effect of children's motrin?
- Is dark-colored urine a side effect of cefdinir?