Is it safe to use tummy tuck belt for weight loss and figure correction ?

Oncologist
Question
IS IT SAFE TO USE TUMMY TUCK BELT AS ADVERTIZED ON TV.
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Weight Loss

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

From what I have reviewed of the research regarding this product I can say that it is not unsafe. I would emphasize however at the same time that I would be very surprised if you achieve any noticeable results with this belt alone.

The only real true way to improve body contour is to adjust diet and exercise regimens. If you modify your activity level and include a healthy amount of exercise on a daily basis you can expect excellent results without the need to use this product.

Let me emphasize once again that this product is safe but is very likely not effective in helping to achieve any type of significant weight loss or change in body contour.

Thanks again for the query. I hope you found my answer to be helpful and informative. Should you have additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga