Ask a Urologist   »  

Is it safe to use penile prosthesis?

i have an inflatable penial prosthesis is electro sex with a tens unit safe with it was told it would help with my damaged nerves is it safe tgo use with prosthesis
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 33 minutes later

You would not have any problems using it.

Penile prosthesis are of two types.

1. Malleable - Malleable is of two types - One is Acu form and the other is mentor malleable.
2. Inflatable - Inflatable is of three types. They are one piece , two piece and three piece.

Multi-component inflatable penile prosthesis is preferred to malleable variety. High levels of patient satisfaction are seen with inflatable.

Hope I have answered your query. Should you have any more queries, I will be available to answer them.