Is it safe to use deodorant spray directly on body?

dear concern, this is regarding deodarends, it is advisable to use deadarand sprays directly on bodies
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. You can use deodrant directly on your body as most of the products used in deodrants are suitable for skin. However in very few people there might be allergy to deodrant. I would advice you to to try it once and if there is any irritation you can stop it using directly on skin. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you