Is it safe to use creamdite for passing motion?

Gastroenterologist
Question
At present i am using isabgul fof a quite long time ,will this creamdite is bette for long duration. Pls sugguest i am a kidny donor, i am unable to pass motion free as as soon as got from the bed
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Constipation

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes cremadiet is safe Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). Cremadiet is very safe and you can take it for a longer period of time. It just contains psyllium fibres. Apart from cremadiet take lots of fruits and vegetables which are natural fibres. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.

Follow-up: Is it safe to use creamdite for passing motion? 4 hours later
Thanking you for your suggestion, Also please not the doctor has given following medicine too with cremadiet. 1. Instbol tap 2. Activan -2mg 3. cremalax - tap can i continue these medicine also along with cremadiet? Since i am having one kidney after donate one to my wife will it effect its life? please suggest sir

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 6 hours later
Brief Answer: You may continue with these medicines Detailed Answer: Hello! Sorry for delay. You can continue all these medications without worrying about kidney. If you do not have any further query , you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Is it safe to use creamdite for passing motion? 2 hours later
this is my last one please suggest me a good tablet for good normal sleep with no side and to kidney. thanking you sir

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Take tablet zolpidem Detailed Answer: Hello! You can take tablet Zolpidem 5 or 10mg hs. If you do not have any further query , you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you a good health.