Is it safe to use Viagra tablet for self masturbating?

Excellent

Question
if we use viogara tablet for self masturbating its good or bad pkz suggest me I would like to use one time is there any side effect can we use for self masturbating plz tell me
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 39 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is taken for certain conditions only

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Viagra (Sildenafil) is recommended for certain conditions only. It should not be taken for routine use. Usually it is recommended for erectile dysfunction that has an organic cause like diabetes, etc. Though it is considered a safe medicine, but can have substantial side-effects in some people.

The side effects of this medicine include:
headache, flushing, rhinitis (congestion in nose), discomfort in swallowing food

Rarely it may cause:
some heart problems like irregular pulse, priapism (prolonged erection), dizziness, allergy to medicine, etc

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee