Is it safe to use REF capsules to reduce weight?

Ayurveda Specialist
I have been advised by an ayurvedic doctor to use REF capsules to reduce my weight. I want to know whether that is safe
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

You have asked for REF capsule and the contents in it as:

Acacia Catechu : 30 mg
Balsamodendron XXXXXXX : 30 mg
Coculus Cordifolious : 50 mg
Hydrocotyle Asiatica : 30 mg
Plumbago Zeylanica : 30 mg
Trikatu : 30 mg
Triphala Churna : 30 mg
Teekshna Loha Bhasma : 50 mg
Silajit : 50 mg
Vernonia Anthelmintica : 25 mg

As per this composition, it is helpful to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride and the company has mentioned that it reduces fat too.

As per the composition, it is safe and has not any side effects. However, how much it can help in loss of weight is question marks because it depends on patient and as well as the purity of the herbs too.

I advise you to take one month and if not getting better results you will have to leave it.

Please do write back for follow up queries that you may have.