Is it safe to use Himalaya Speman?

hi, im 28 years old, 193 cm height, 83 kg weight, im diabetic type 1, i started to feel some erectile dysfunction problems and weak ejaculation and i went to a urologist and he said it's all fine and it's like this do to tension at work and life, my question is it is safe to use hemalaya speman? and if not, what kind of supplemets do you advice me for and suits my setuation, thanks in advance
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 48 minutes later

Your urologist is right in saying that your sexual functions are normal, because most of the patients who presents with such problem are normal (9 out 10 patients)

As hemalya speman is not an allopathic medication I cannot comment on it. But according to the manufacturer "Speman promotes spermatogenesis by improving the testicular, seminal vesicle and epididymal functions. Speman improves the sperm count and the quality of semen by increasing the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary." So you can go ahead and take on the advice of your doctor.

If you are leading a stressful life like odd working hours, sedentary lifestyle, irregular eating habits etc or if you are having performance anxiety during intercourse. This could be the reason for your symptoms. If this is the case I suggest you approach a psychiatrist for a counseling session. Following which may prescribe you few anti-anxiety drugs which will reduce your stress.

My advice to you would be:
1. Get adequate sleep
2. Eat at regular regular intervals
3. Exercise regularly
4. Take yoga or meditation classes if possible

This will reduce your stress levels thereby relieving you of your symptoms.

I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.