Is it safe to undergo consecutive abortions?
User rating for this question
I am 26 yr old married for 1.5 years ,i had undergone abortion in the month of September under guidance of medical practisioner and took cipla MTP kit. Now again i am late for my periods and i think i am pregnant as the home pregnancy tester has detected HCG in Urine. we still do not want this baby ,please suggets if undergoing abortion again would be safe or not.My last perods date was 26 November 2013.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Plan for abortion only if absolutely needed. Detailed Answer: Hi Ms. XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. I would suggest an abortion only if deemed absolutely necessary. Repeated induced abortions may create uterine irritability which at a later date can lead to spontaneous abortions when you wish to conceive. Please consult your gynecologist, confirm pregnancy and the gestational age through an exam and a trans-vaginal sonogram and plan further management. If you wish for an abortion, go for it but remember to use a good mode of contraception in future to prevent such recurrences again. Hope I have answered your query. Please contact for further information. I will be happy to help. regards, Shanti.V.
People also viewed
- Is it safe to undergo robotic hysterectomy
- Which is the safest method to undergo abortion
- Melacare and depiwhite for severe brown spots
- Will consecutive abortions cause further problems in pregnancy
- Is it safe to undergo consecutive abortions
- Abort 23 weeks pregnant
- What are the different methods to undergo an abortion
- Slight prominence to the bronchovascular structures
- Brown discolouration on clitoral hood
- Dark brown discharge and mirena iud
- How to abort 20day pregnancy
- Mt pill tablet 200mg
- Prominence of bronchavascular
- Vaginal tablet zitotec 200mg
- Zitotec 200mg dosage detail