Is it safe to undergo consecutive abortions?
User rating for this question
I am 26 yr old married for 1.5 years ,i had undergone abortion in the month of September under guidance of medical practisioner and took cipla MTP kit. Now again i am late for my periods and i think i am pregnant as the home pregnancy tester has detected HCG in Urine. we still do not want this baby ,please suggets if undergoing abortion again would be safe or not.My last perods date was 26 November 2013.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Plan for abortion only if absolutely needed. Detailed Answer: Hi Ms. XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. I would suggest an abortion only if deemed absolutely necessary. Repeated induced abortions may create uterine irritability which at a later date can lead to spontaneous abortions when you wish to conceive. Please consult your gynecologist, confirm pregnancy and the gestational age through an exam and a trans-vaginal sonogram and plan further management. If you wish for an abortion, go for it but remember to use a good mode of contraception in future to prevent such recurrences again. Hope I have answered your query. Please contact for further information. I will be happy to help. regards, Shanti.V.
People also viewed
- Is it safe to undergo robotic hysterectomy
- Which is the safest method to undergo abortion
- Psa levels and alcohol use
- Is it still safe to abort a 2.5months pregnancy
- Will consecutive abortions cause further problems in pregnancy
- Pain in breast when coughing
- What happens if you smoke weed 24 hrs before an abortion
- Is it safe to undergo consecutive abortions
- How to test for protein
- What are the different methods to undergo an abortion
- Can i use femiplan to abort 2weeks pregnancy
- Abnormal red blood cell count
- Can gynaecosid abort 2month pregnancy
- Cytotec can still abort a 2months
- Foot insoles for heel pain