Is it safe to undergo Gamma knife surgery?
User rating for this question
Is Gamma knife Surgury safe and can it be a contributing factor for facial cancer later?
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Risks are very low and probably none Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Gamma knife is quite safe in expert hands. There has been concerns about risks of the radiation causing cancers but it has not been shown in scientific studies. I would like to point your attention to this large study where no risk of new cancer was found (link WWW.WWWW.WW . So, even if there is a risk, it is quite low. Hope i have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queroes, if any.
People also viewed
- How long does it take thc to not show in silva
- How long does thc stay in your snot
- Whats the youngest person to have been diagnosed with cervical cancer
- How long does a sprained pinky last
- How long does postinor stay
- Benign frontal meningioma gamma knife surgery recommended
- Numbness after gamma knife surgery
- Gamma knife surgery trigeminal neuralgia
- Gamma knife after effects
- Esophageal spasm at night
- Is it safe to undergo gamma knife surgery
- How long does oxyelite powder stay in the system?
- Swollen painful feet and legs red spots have hodgkins lymphoma lyme
- Pimple in mouth cancer
- New monia symptoms