Is it safe to travel far distances by car during pregnancy?

Hi, Till today I am working from home. But from tomorrow I need to go to office. I need to travel around 25 kms one way to reach my office, by car. So, is it advisable at this stage?If so, please let me know the precautions to be taken. Regards XXXX
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: Not advisable Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Its not advisable for pregnant women to travel for long distances even in car specially on Indian roads. Also this could be a daily routine which is not acceptable at al. I suggest you to find an alternative for the same. Wish you good health. Regards,