Is it safe to take zitotec during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Hi I'm pregnant in 4 weeks and is my first time to take Zitotec 200 so I just want know if is really working ?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: It will work if taken as advised by your doctor. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your question. Zitotec 200 will work, but you will have to take these tablets as told by your doctor. They work about 90% of the time, and if they fail you should consult your doctor again. Hope this answers your question, if you have doubts, please do write back. Wishing you good health. Regards.
Follow-up: Is it safe to take zitotec during pregnancy? 3 minutes later
Thank you Doctor
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are welcome. Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thank you for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW You are most welcome. Take care.
People also viewed
- Fatal insomnia in 27 year old
- Unwanted pregnancy advised mifeprin zitotec will they help in abortion
- Eight days late using nuvaring help
- 27 year old enlargrd prostate
- Is zitotec 200 safe to abort pregnancy
- 5 days late on mirena
- Pregnant taken zitotec 200 bleeding pregnancy aborted
- Is it safe to take zitotec during pregnancy
- For how many days unwanted72 sideeffects
- Daily diarrhea 27 weeks
- 26yo resting heart rate
- How can help novelon to remove cyst
- Does zitotec help in terminating pregnancy
- Normal cholesterol levels 27 year old male
- Havent had period in 4 days