Is it safe to take tadalafil 60mg for erectile dysfunction problem?

Dec 2012

I have several Tadaga Super (Tadalafil 60 mg.) pills from a friend (pills are in their original packet). All the Cialis (Tadalafil) sites I see say the 20 mg. dose is the XXXXXXX recommended, and is my prescription, but I want more "oomph XXXXXXX Are these Tadaga Super pills safe?
Thank you for your advice,
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 40 minutes later

Eventhough many companies are selling Tadalafil 60mg it is not approved by FDA to treat ED in that dose. The maximum recommended prior to sex is 20 mg. They are two major risks you can develop, priapism (penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer) and hypotension. Other side effects are possible. I suggest you do not get involved with such medications and keep to the regular doses. You could consult with your doctor for further advise and other viagra options.

Wish you a better and safer health.
Dr Nsah