Is it safe to take quantum pills while taking lisnopril?

Nov 2013

iam presently talking 20mg of lisnopril/hydrochlorothiazide for monitoring blood pressure...I was wondering if taking quantum pills is safe while im on another prescription.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. Quantum pills are safe along with medications for treating high blood pressure, such as lisinopril/hydrochlorthiazine, as in your case. Quantum pills are herbal supplements and no significant adverse effects have been reported in people on medications for treating hypertension (high BP). I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: My BLOG: