Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is it safe to take pulsatilla, thiosinaminum and hypericum perf 200ch before stapedectomy surgery?

Excellent

Homeopath
Question
I was talking to dr Ratnesh. Can't get hi e again on line. Can you please help me talk to him. XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Hello
You can continue with those medicines. But change the frequency of Pulsatilla take once in a week only. Rest is OK nothing wrong in taking those medicines. Keep trying to get Thiosinamine 3X Otherwise continue with available potency.

If you have time for surgery then continue the medicine. There may be chance to suspend the surgery. However, if there is permanent damage in that case surgery is the only option. So I advice you to take the medicine and wait for the effect. It may take some time so have patience and follow the advice.
Keep visiting your doctor to know the progress.

In any case, let me know the progress.

Hope this clear you.
Thanks

Follow-up: Is it safe to take pulsatilla, thiosinaminum and hypericum perf 200ch before stapedectomy surgery? 18 hours later
Does this medicine help in the sensoneurial hearing loss too, and tinnitus.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Yes, these medicine are effective in tinnitus but for sensorineural hearing-loss some more medicines will be needed.

Gradually medicine will be changed according to improvement. Medicine may be changed in second phase of treatment.

Homeopathy works in such case unless no permanent damage has occurred. In that case, surgery is option.

Most of the time we find difficulty to get the specific medicine for the case. Because in homeopathy potency and dose of the medicine are very important for treatment and it give good result also.

Wish you good health.

Thanks

Follow-up: Is it safe to take pulsatilla, thiosinaminum and hypericum perf 200ch before stapedectomy surgery? 2 hours later
Is there surgeries for sensoneurial hearing loss and conductive hearing loss. Stone potency that I have got for the medicine is okay at the moment
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 8 hours later

There are many type of surgery in case of hearing loss. It also depends upon the type and severity of case. For Detail, you have to consult with your Doctor.

All the medicine is good except Thiosinamine. 3X potency is not available but we can work with available potency of medicine.

So keep taking medicine.

Thanks