Ask a Urologist   »  

Is it safe to take penis enhancement pills?

Hi, my question is a common one I guess. I an keen to know how to increase my penis size. Is it safe to take penis enhancement pills? If yes, what is recommended? would there be any risks? after effects?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: Is it safe to take penis enhancement pills? 5 minutes later
How safe is the Vimax? Is it recommended to be used? I also feel I have premature ejaculation (meaning I cum too soon). How can I overcome all of these issues? Hope you could help me. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 1 hour later
Hi Janaka,

Using Penis Enhancement Pills is not found to be effective according to our studies and thought to be as just a gimmic for their sales. Kindly do not believe in such treatments as they don't come without side effects and they don't deliver you much. The same is the case with Penis Lengthening surgeries. I Seriously suggest you not to fall prey to such Tactics.

The Normal, Non Erect Penis size is between 8.5 to 10.5 cms that comes around 3 to 4 inches, from tip to base. You should be able to satisfy a woman with this size and according to recent surveys, most women are not interested in the Length but the Girth, as they feel that a feeling of stretching out around the opening of vaginal canal gives them more satisfaction.

Kindly don't go in for an Surgery or use any medicine for such purpose until and unless you have consulted a Qualified Urologist. If you are so much concerned, you can try Stretchers, which you will have to wear through out the day over your Penis, and they will be undetectable under trousers. They are found to be of some benefit to men, but the Positive results are doubtful.

For Premature Ejaculation (PE), you can Masturbate an hour before sex, this is known to increase the ejaculation time. You can also Practice "Squeeze technique" where in your partner will hold the head of your penis when you are about to ejaculate and will continue pressing it until your urge is gone. You can do it as long as you want to prolong it.

Perform Kegel exercises to strengthen your Pelvic floor Muscles, you may want to do it several times a day. You should be doing it as you try to control your Urine and Stools. This is known to increase your ejaculation time.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.