Is it safe to take passion flower capsules along with fish oil tablets and hawthorn drops?
User rating for this question
is passion flower capsules safe to take with fish oil tablets along with hawthorn drops and Ashwagandha drops? I also have hawthorn and Ashwagandha teas I want to take.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: No literature exists on their interaction Detailed Answer: Hi I searched thoroughly and could not find any literature on the interactions of these drugs mentioned. However I found that these drugs have their first metabolism on the liver and it would be a burden on the liver to process through its enzymes. I think it is better to speak to ND (Naturopathy) in your area to check which of them are most essential for you. Try to prioritize the list of the above medicines. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Vaginal lips stuck together in morning
- Treatment lip swollen meth
- Medical what does pulsating lips mean
- Is it safe to take fish oil supplements with clomid
- Dr. ayurveda body growth formula side effect
- What is the cost of dr ayurveda body growth.?
- Verruca vulgaris ayurvedic treatment
- Fish oil tablets
- Thermal body growth dr ayurveda forum
- Safe to take fish oil withsvt
- Cipla fish oil capsule
- Fish oil tablets hemorrhoids
- Split top lip middle
- Dr ayurveda body growth review
- Migraines and twitching lip