Is it safe to take passion flower capsules along with fish oil tablets and hawthorn drops?

is passion flower capsules safe to take with fish oil tablets along with hawthorn drops and Ashwagandha drops? I also have hawthorn and Ashwagandha teas I want to take.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: No literature exists on their interaction Detailed Answer: Hi I searched thoroughly and could not find any literature on the interactions of these drugs mentioned. However I found that these drugs have their first metabolism on the liver and it would be a burden on the liver to process through its enzymes. I think it is better to speak to ND (Naturopathy) in your area to check which of them are most essential for you. Try to prioritize the list of the above medicines. Hope this helps.