Is it safe to take oxyelite pro along with lutera?

I have been taking oxyelite pro for about a week and I am very pleased with the results. I would like to stay on the diet pills for another month or two but was wondering if they are safe to take with my birth control pill which is Lutera. While researching online I have mainly found that the diet pills will not affect birth control even though most poeple warn the side affects of diet pills due to the cafeene.I was unaware if the oxyelite pro would cause the lutera to be ineffective, and definitely do not wish to become pregnant at this time.

Posted Sun, 17 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 37 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

While I cannot imagine how this product could affect the effectiveness of birth control pills, there are absolutely no studies or experience with its use and birth control pills at the same time. Since you are only going to be using it for another month or two, then err on the side of protecting yourself with condoms while you are on this product.

Normal caffiene intake (i.e. 1-2 cups of coffee or soda per day) is not associated with decreased effectiveness of birth control pills.

I hope that this helps. Please ask if you have followup questions.