Is it safe to take odimont and budetrol for cough?
User rating for this question
As advised by yourself, I contact a Chest physician & he prescribed Macphylline (Acebrophyline Capsules) 2 daily for 10 days & syrup Ascoril-c & Budetrol 400 for instahaler 2 times & also done chest xray( report is normal).After 10 days he changed the medicine ODIMONT-AL 1 daily in the night & cough syrup & BUDETROL-400 to repeat for 15 days. As of now cough is reduced by 70% but still comes in morning & in afternoon after lunch. Pl. advice that all these medication is ok .
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can continue with the medicines. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should continue with the medicines prescribed by the chest physician. They will be beneficial to you in controlling your cough. You can also do gargle with warm saline water. Also avoid cold and spicy foods. Avoid smoking, both active and passive, if any. I hope this answers your query. If you have any further doubts, please mention. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Leukemoid reaction causes
- Long term effects of consuming paxidep cr
- Odimont lc tablet for what disease to take?
- Is it safe to take odimont and budetrol for cough
- Odimont for cough
- How can i get rid of constant heartbeat in my ear
- Why do we take odimont 10mg
- Usages of odimont
- Sycosis causes
- Consuming excess thyronorm tablets
- Autoimmune pancreatitis causes
- Side effects of consuming endura mass
- Psychogenic impotence causes
- Dettol side effects if consumed
- G6pd enzyme deficiency causes