Is it safe to take medicine from online site without imprint?

I order my meds from canadian on line sites is it safe to take a tablet without an imprint on it just line down the middle pill is cominf from india
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Farah Hussain 2 hours later

Thanks for writing your query ,

As you have mentioned in your medical history that you are diabetic , hypertensive and on prozac then i suspect that you have ordered medicines related to these disorders only.
Hypertension and diabetes are potentially XXXXXXX conditions and it is not safe at all to take medicines without a concerned physician's prescription. Moreover Prozac, an antidepressant drug used to treat anxiety disorder can have various side effects when taken without supervision.

So I would suggest you to take medicines or use drugs for any problem only under medical supervision or under the guidance of a physician.

Medicines without imprint do not show manufacturing and expiry dates , ingredients and content over them. It is extremely risky to have such medicines - so please avoid it .

Hope this helps .Let me know if you need further assistance.

take care.

Regards ,
Dr. Farah Hussain.